Sessions are either 1:1 or in small groups of up to 6.
Three individual follow up phone calls are included to review actual client meetings.
Sessions are tailored to small stations and as such are affordable.
After many years at the coal-face of local radio sales, helping 1000’s of businesses and delivering training to hundreds of radio sales people…
The ‘bite-size’ sessions are discussion group based and designed to inspire individual sales people to find their own style and methods that work for them. That said sessions are jam packed with tips, tricks and experiences. I have found this format very effective in sharing knowledge, much more so than old prescriptive process approaches. A proven process is outlined but as ‘one size will never fit all’ it’s best seen as a guideline.
Online sessions are either 1:1 or with up to 6 attending.
Each session lasts approx. one hour.
- Sales Process/Buying Cycle
- Ice-breaking and rapport building
- Fact find/brief and first stage commitment
- Using example commercials to inspire the client
- Creative and stack pitch, campaign planning
- Handling objections and negotiating and closing. Developing the next sale.